We work in partnership with NCFE, CACHE, The Prince’s Trust and Sports Leader to deliver a range of accredited learning.
Our young people study a number of subjects:
- Functional Skills in English and Maths – Entry Level 1 – Level 2
- Level 2 Technical Certificate in Health and Social Care *
- Level 2 Technical Award in Child Development and Care *
- Personal and Social Development Level 1
- Well-being Level 1
- Occupational Studies Level 1
- Employability Level 1
- Creative Craft Studies Level 1
- Achieve Programme – Award, Certificate and Diploma – Level 1/2
- ‘I can Lead’ and ‘Young Leaders’
- Sports Leader Level1/2
Specifications for these courses are available on the websites of the awarding bodies. Some of these qualifications require external assessments.
*Approved for Key Stage 4 Performance Tables, 2021, 2022, 2023.
All young people have access to support and awareness sessions on:
- Mental Health
- Sexual Health
- Alcohol misuse
- Self-esteem and Confidence
- Skills for life
- Team building and working with others
Well-being Wednesdays ensure all young people attend an enrichment afternoon that focuses on staying healthy. The sessions allow a range of activities for the young people to enjoy with teaching and support staff. Options include: relaxation and mindfulness, art and craft, healthy cooking, boxing, fitness circuits, table tennis, badminton, outdoor walks, gym activities.
We are a ‘Mental Health Champion’ provision, with an on-site Counsellor.